TERMS & CONDITIONS
Here at Divine Jewelry Inc (“Divine Jewelry”), we are proud to stand behind the workmanship of every beautiful item we distribute. From the inception each piece of jewelry we sell, our emphasis is on creating lasting jewelry at the best value to our customer. We are proud to announce that each and every piece that is created are hand-made and exclusively made in the U.S.A. by our award-winning team of internal artisans, including the variety of the Collection and New Arrival. This enables us to continue being grateful to our customers for appreciating the pride we put into every product we sell with confidence. We appreciate our customers for understanding and agreeing to our terms and conditions.
All customers conducting business with Divine Jewelry are bound to our Terms and Conditions, Terms of Usage, Shipping Policies, Return Policies, Custom Order and Design Terms, Payment Method Policies, Warranty Terms, and will be subject to any additional terms and policies separately indicated within our website, invoices, credit applications, contracts, promissory notes, or any other document processed in regard to business conducted with Divine Jewelry.
PAYMENT METHOD POLICIES
DOMESTIC (WITHIN 48 CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES)
- Debit and Credit Cards Accepted*: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Bidpay and Paypal. Prepaid credit cards are NOT accepted.
- Purchases under $7,500.00 may be made with credit/debit card, check, money order, or bank wire. Divine Jewelry also accepts PayPal.
- Purchases over $7,500.00 must be made with physical check or bank wire. Credit cards are NOT accepted for purchases over $7,500.00.
- On all purchases, billing address must match shipping address for all orders not paid for and picked up in person.
INTERNATIONAL (OUTSIDE OF 48 CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES)
- Bank Wire is the only form of acceptable payment for international orders. We apologize, but no other forms of payment are acceptable by Divine Jewelry for international orders, including credit/debit cards.
- International customer orders should either call one of our representatives during our normal business hours to place their order, or email our jewelry sales department at email@example.com with the following information:
- Phone Number
- Product number with Metal Type, Setting type, Ring Size/Chain Length/ Backing
- Upon receipt of your inquiry, one of our jewelry professionals will promptly be in communication with you during our regular business hours to process your order.
- International shipping and custom fees will apply. Any additional fees incurred during shipping or processing will be the responsibility of the customer. If these fees are incurred on final shipment, customer agrees to pay Divine Jewelry for any additional fees upon delivery of the merchandise.
- Wholesale customers must provide a tax ID for their business.
- Unless otherwise indicated, by conducting wholesale business with Divine Jewelry, you are bound to our standard policies and terms of agreement.
- All wholesale accounts are required to carry a bank-secured line of credit, and all open balances will be subject to additional terms and payment policies indicated on invoices, credit applications, contracts, promissory notes, or any other document processed in regard to the credit granted to customer by Divine Jewelry.
- Each wholesale customer must meet industry’s approval.
- Credit and background checks will be performed on any customer to which wholesale credit is granted.
- All wholesale customers conducting business with Divine Jewelry are additionally bound to our Terms and Conditions, Shipping Policies, Return Policies, Custom Order and Design Terms, Payment Method Policies, Warranty Terms, and will be subject to any additional terms and policies separately indicated within our website, invoices, credit applications, contracts, promissory notes, or any other document processed in regard to business conducted with Divine Jewelry.
PROCESSING TIME / PRODUCTION / MANUFACTURING
- Manufacturing of any order does not begin until payment has cleared the bank upon which it is drawn. With the exception of wholesale open account holders, items do not ship until the payment has cleared the bank upon which it is drawn. Divine Jewelry has the right to refuse service should any suspicious activity be evident. Any suspicious activity will require additional information before any order processing commences.
- All products sold by Divine Jewelry are individually made to order which will require some time to complete your piece. The processing time (manufacturing time) varies based on the complexity of your custom jewelry design, and is not included in the shipping time. E.g. if you get overnight shipping, we still need processing time to create your custom jewelry. Processing time typically takes between 2-14 days depending on how intricate the design.
- Expedited/rush orders are available in special circumstances (additional expediting fees may apply). Expediting cost varies between time of year, allowable timeline, and complexity of your jewelry design. Call us at (424) 402-7223 for further information if you have an urgent request that requires immediate attention.
Here at Divine Jewelry, we are proud to stand behind the quality of every beautiful item we distribute to our shoppers. Below, you will find the terms of our standard warranty offered with each and every product we design & sell to you, our valued customer!
- At Divine Jewelry, we offer free repairs for the life of our product to the original owner of any item we sell*. This includes fixing broken prongs, broken shanks, loose prongs, broken chains, and many other items. Please contact our Customer Service department to assist with any repairs and any warranty questions.
- We offer complimentary cleaning and polishing of any items purchased from us to the original owner of the item.
- We offer free sizing up to three (3) times. After resizing an item three times, we reserve the right to the decision of any further resizing on a case by case basis depending on the circumstance. Note that resizing a ring more than three times can degenerate the composition of the metal, therefore, we highly suggest to be certain on what ring size you need. Eternity bands and other styles of rings that have continuous stones/inlays around the entire band of the ring usually cannot be re-sized.
- Any lost or damaged stone will not be replaced under warranty (customer must file a claim through their own insurance). Jewelry insurance is highly recommended. If you do not have jewelry insurance available through your provider, we recommend Jewelers Mutual Insurance Co.
- Warranty is not insurance. Lost and stolen merchandise is not covered by warranty.
- *Free repairs are limited to items that have not voided our warranty. We always try to accommodate our customers in any situation, so although your repair may not be free under the terms and conditions of our warranty, we will offer you the best cost for repair or replacement, and will warranty that repair or replacement as per the terms herein. If your damage occurs within the first two (2) years of your original purchase, some exceptions will be made in regard to excess wear and tear at the discretion of an authorized representative of Divine Jewelry. Any repairs outside of two (2) years of your original purchase will be handled on a case by case basis under the discretion of an authorized representative of Divine Jewelry.
- Warranty will be Void for any of the following reasons including but not limited to: Repair work performed by any facility not authorized and approved by Divine Jewelry. Any removal of stones whatsoever. Excess or unusual wear and tear**.
- **Excess or Unusual Wear and Tear is defined as: Any damage or wear caused to an item that is considered by Divine Jewelry to be beyond the wear caused during normal conditions, including but not limited to any damage or wear cause by the improper care or handling of an item. Examples of Excess or Unusual Wear and Tear: Chains that have been broken or bent due to being yanked, pulled or handled improperly. Car runs over ring. Dog chews ring. Ring hit by hammer while hammering a nail.
- If you have any warranty or exchange questions or concerns whatsoever, feel free to contact our Customer Service department at(424) 402-7223.
NON PAY, DELINQUENT PAY, INSUFFICIENT FUNDS, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY
Where allowable and applicable, the customer understands that any attempt to obtain merchandise without paying will be considered as theft by Divine Jewelry, and that Divine Jewelry will cooperate with applicable law enforcement to pursue prosecution of theft to the fullest allowable extent of the governing law.
The customer acknowledges by selling any items to Divine Jewelry, that the sale or trade of stolen property, of any property taken without authorization from a rightful owner, or any property that is not free from other liens, secured interests and encumbrances is a violation of the state and federal law. Divine Jewelry will cooperate with applicable law enforcement to pursue prosecution of any customer attempting to illegally sell merchandise to the fullest allowable extent of the governing law. In the event it is discovered that the customer has succeeded in selling illegal goods to Divine Jewelry, the customer will not only be pursued criminally, but will also be responsible to repay Divine Jewelry in full for any affiliated items, plus a service charge of one and one-half percent (1½ %) of the purchase price since the inception of the debt owed and for each month thereafter as an adjustment in that price, with all costs of collection of funds, including any court costs and attorney fees being the responsibility of the customer.
”PayPal“ is a licensed trademark of PayPal, Inc.
- ”Custom Order“ and ”Custom“ items are defined as any item ordered that requires forging, engraving, casting, molding, metalsmithing of any kind, or any modification whatsoever from an in stock item’s original state other than the setting of chosen stone/s. ”Standard Order“ and ”Standard“ items are considered an in-stock item that does not require any modification whatsoever, other than the setting of chosen stone/s.
- ”Customer“ is defined as any person or entity who enters into any communication regarding the selling, trading, appraising, inquiry of, or the purchasing of any product to or from Divine Jewelry
- ”Business“ is defined as any communication, inquiry, agreement, or financial transaction regarding the selling, trading, appraising, inquiry of, or the purchasing of any product from Divine Jewelry to a customer or from a customer to Divine Jewelry.